The Ad Quartiles Report provides a player's and vendor's ad deliverance, broken out by quartiles or every 25% completion.
Adjusting the Ad Starts Over Time Report
To adjust the Ad Starts Over Time Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Revenue' and select 'Ad Starts Over Time'. The Ad Starts Over Time page is displayed.
- Enter a Player name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of players in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected player.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Ad Quartiles Report
|Ad Engine Name
The name of your Ad Campaign set within the Player.
|Ad Vendor Name||
The name of the Ad Campaign's Ad Vendor.
The total number of ads that initiated within the player.
Note: This can also be seen as Ad Views: 0% Completion.
|Ad Views: 25% Completion
The total number of Ad Views that completed a quarter of the video.
|Ad Views: 50% Completion
The total number of Ad Views that completed half of the video.
|Ad Views: 75% Completion||
The total number of Ad Views that completed the third quarter of the video.
The total number of Ad Views that fully completed.
Note: This can also be seen as Ad Views: 100% Completion.
The total number of ads that were not linear.
Note: Non-linear ads are Overlays.
Note: Linear ads are Prerolls and Midrolls.