The Company page allows you to add custom metadata pairs of parameters and values. The parameter name field supports our Player event mechanism allowing you to trigger the a defined value when one of your company Players reaches that event.
For example: If I set the Company Metadata property to 'VIDEO_START' and the value to a URL. Whenever one of my company players triggers the Video Start event, a GET request will be sent to the defined URL.
This of course will apply to all of the Players under this company.
Set a Custom Tracking Pixel for All Players in a Company
To set a custom Tracking Pixel on the Company level for all your company players, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'ADMIN' in the Portal menu and select 'COMPANIES'. The companies page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for your company by entering it's name in the search field. Relevant search results are displayed.
- Go the relevant Company, click on the 'Menu' icon and select 'Edit' from the drop down list. The company edit page is displayed.
- Scroll down to the 'Metadata' section in the 'General' tab and enter a relevant Player event in the 'Property Name' field according to the following options:
Event Name Description PLAYER_READY An event fired when the player has fully loaded on the page. VIDEO_DATA_LOADED An event fired when the player has loaded all the relevant content video data. CONTEXT_STARTED An event fired when the player has started the first playback either of an Advertisement or a Content video. VIDEO_START An event fired when the player has started to playback a content video. VIDEO_PAUSE An event fired when the content video playback has been paused. VIDEO_PLAY An event fired when the player has started or restarted to playback the Content video. VIDEO_SELECTED An event fired when a content video has been selected for playback from the related videos pane. VIDEO_SEEKEND An event fired when the player playback cursor has been moved to a different time-stamp. VIDEO_VOLUME_CHANGED An event fired when the player volume has been changed from it's last state. VIDEO_TIMEUPDATE An event fired every second when playing back a content video. VIDEO_END An event fired when the content video has finished it's playback. PLAYLIST_END An event fired when the player has completed playback of all the videos in a playlist. VIDEO_META An event fired before the Advertisement starts playback. AD_START An event fired when the player has started to playback an Advertisement. AD_END An event fired when the player has finished to playback an Advertisement. AD_META An event fired before the Advertisement starts playback. CONTEXT_ENDED An event fired when the player has finished it's last playback either an Advertisement or Content video. PLAYER_ERROR An event fired when no content videos are attached to the player or when a content restriction (Company/Geo/Domain) is preventing the video from playing back.
Note: For further details on Player events please see What are Player Events?
- Enter your custom tracking pixel URL address in the 'Property Value' field and press enter. Your custom player event and tracking pixel binding are added to your company.
- Click on 'Save'. You custom tracking pixel is applied to all players under the selected company.