Trending reports allows you to monitor changes in selected metrics in relation to previous collected data. Using the trending report feature you can get valuable insights on your videos and/or ads by seeing changes in comparison to data collected in the previous hour, day, week, month or year.
- Can only be used with the one of following supported dimensions in each block - Day, Day of Week, Hour and Month.
- Supported block types - Available only for: Table, Area and Column block types.
- Total row is not supported with the trending reports.
When hovering a specific place within a graphical block (such as an: Area, Column or Pie chart), relevant trend data is displayed in a tooltip hover menu.
The hover menu provides the following information:
- Current value - value for the current time period (e.g. today)
- Historical value - value from prior time period (e.g. if you chose to compare vs prior day, this will show the prior day's value)
- % change - % increase or decrease from prior time period to current time period
- Numerical change - numerical increase or decrease from prior time period to current time period Note, rending is available to tables, area charts, and column charts ONLY. It is not available for other chart / block types.
Trending Report Examples
Table Block Type
Area Block Type
Column Block Type