The quick navigation menu is a new way to explore the Portal. Instead of selecting the relevant tabs and pages you are looking for, now you can simply use a keyboard shortcut, search and navigate to anywhere.
- Currently supported on Mac only
How to Use Quick Navigation
To open the Quick Navigation box, perform the following steps:
- Double tap the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard.
- Start entering the name of the entity/page you are looking for and the drop down list will dynamically update the relevant results.
- Select the relevant entity/page using the keyboard arrows keys or by selecting it with the mouse cursor and press enter. The entity is selected.
- Click Enter again or press the 'Go' button. You are redirected to the selected screen.