The 'MANAGE REPORTS' tab in the Role Details page allows you to set access to specific reports for your role.
To set access to reports for your role, perform the following steps:
- In the Role Details page, go to the 'REPORTS' tab.
- Click on the 'MANAGE REPORTS' tab.
- Apply filters according to the following options:
Field Description SHOW
Click on this field and select which reports you want to be displayed in the list according to the following options:
- All Reports - Select this option to see the total list of reports.
- Selected Reports - Select this option to see reports that are already selected for your role.
- Unselected Reports - Select this option to see reports that are not added to your role.
Click on this field and select a specific section to filter your search results according to the relevant reports menu.
Select a relevant platform to see the reports available for this platform.
Search in Table Optional: Search for a specific report by entering its name and pressing enter/return.
Note: Clicking on the column header sets the order of the results as ascending/descending.
- Select/deselect the required report checkbox to activate/deactivate access to it for your role.
Note: Clicking on the 'NAME' checkbox selects all the search results.
Note: The status row in the top left corner of the 'MANAGE REPORTS' tab shows how many reports are selected and the total number of available reports.