Within Open Voice moderation system, you can change the status of the open voices that have already been moderated.
Note: If nudity was detected by the automatic scanning service, the video comment is removed and cannot be accessed through the Open Voice moderation system.
To edit your moderated open voices, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'TOOLS' and go to 'OPEN VOICE' in the Portal menu. An additional menu is displayed.
- Click on 'MODERATION SYSTEM'. A Reported Open Voices page is displayed and a playback of the first video comment in the list automatically starts.
- Go to the required video comments group by selecting the relevant status according to the following options:
- Pending (Default) - Select this status to view the video comments to be approved manually, the video comments detected by the automatic service as containing coarse language or spam, and the video comments approved automatically by the system and then reported by the viewers.
- Auto approved - Select this status to view the video comments that have been scanned for nudity and coarse language and automatically approved by the system.
- Manual approved - Select this status to view the video comments that have been reviewed and approved manually.
- Manual rejected - Select this status to view the video comments that have been reviewed and rejected manually.
- Reported after moderated - Select this status to view the video comments approved manually and then reported by the viewers.
- Click on the required video comment. The playback will start automatically.
- Click on 'Change'.
- Moderate your video comment as described in steps 5 to 6 of How to Approve/Reject the Open Voices.