To share your entity with a specific company group, perform the following steps:
- Go to your shareable entity and open the Sharing Picker. For further details, please see How to Use the Sharing Field.
Note: The Filter/Select Company Groups pane in the Sharing Picker is automatically populated with all the Company Groups that the owning company is part of.
Important! If you do not see the Filter/Select Company Groups pane, you do not have permissions to view Company Groups. If this is required, please contact your Company Administrator.
- Select the corresponding check box of the required Company Group you want to share this entity with. This will automatically select all companies that are associated with the same Company Group. Additionally, the selected Company Group/s will be displayed in the Summary pane.
- Optional: You can exclude specific Companies from the selected Company Group/s by deselecting any previously marked check box. For further details, please see How to Exclude Specific Companies From a Selected Company Group.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your Sharing Picker settings are saved.
- Click on one of the buttons to save your entity according to the following options:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your entity and remain in the entity page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your entity and open your entity details page.