To filter your available companies by company groups in the Sharing Picker, perform the following steps:
- Go to your shareable entity and open the Sharing Picker. For further details, please see How to Use the Sharing Field.
Note: The Filter/Select Company Groups pane in the Sharing Picker is automatically populated with all the Company Groups that the owning company is part of.
Important! If you do not see the Filter/Select Company Groups pane, you do not have permissions to view Company Groups. If this is required, please contact your Company Administrator.
- In the top row of the Sharing Picker, click on the name of the required company group. The White Label companies assigned to the relevant company group are displayed.
Note: The number near the 'COMPANIES' label will dynamically change displaying the total number of companies (White Labels and Affiliates) according to the applied company group filter(s). The search field context will also change according to the applied company group filter(s).
- Optional: Click on the applied company group filter name again to revert to all companies selection.
- Optional: Click on the 'CLEAR FILTERS' button to deselect applied company group filters.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your Sharing Picker settings are saved.
- Click on one of the buttons to save your entity according to the following options:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your entity and remain in the entity page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your entity and open your entity details page.