To exclude a specific company from a selected company group, perform the following steps:
- Go to your shareable entity and open the Sharing Picker. For further details, please see How to Use the Sharing Field.
Note: The Filter/Select Company Groups pane in the Sharing Picker is automatically populated with all the Company Groups that the owning company is part of.
Important! If you do not see the Filter/Select Company Groups pane, you do not have permissions to view Company Groups. If this is required, please contact your Company Administrator.
- Optional: Deselect any previously selected White Label check box to prevent the White Label Company from gaining access to your entity.
- Optional: Click on the arrow icon located by the required White Label to view all its Affiliates Companies.
- Optional: Deselect any previously selected Affiliate check box to prevent the Affiliate Company from gaining access to your entity.
Note: If at least one company checkbox is deselected, a partial selection '-' indication will be displayed in the company group check box in the Filter/Select Company Groups Pane.
- Optional: To remove a specific company from the exclusions list, please refer to How to Revert a Company from Being Selected/Excluded.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your Sharing Picker settings are saved.
- Click on one of the buttons to save your entity according to the following options:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your entity and remain in the entity page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your entity and open your entity details page.