To search for a specific Affiliate company inside the White Label company in the Sharing Picker, perform the following steps:
- Go to your shareable entity and open the Sharing Picker. For further details, please see How to Use the Sharing Field.
- Click on the arrow button near the required White Label company to display the list of its Affiliates. The search scope will automatically narrow to this White Label's affiliates.
Note: The search field will dynamically change prompting that the search is now done within the selected White Label company. Also, the company type picker will automatically switch to 'Affiliates'.
- Search for the required Affiliate company by typing its name in the search field. The relevant search results are displayed.
Note: The number near the 'COMPANIES' label will dynamically change displaying the number of matching search results.
- Optional: Select/Deselect the corresponding check box by the required Company to share your entity/prevent the required Company from gaining access to your entity.
Note: To learn more on how to share your entity with a specific company and how to prevent a specific company from seeing your entity, please refer to How to Share Your Entity With a Specific Company outside of a Company Group and How to Exclude a Specific Company From a Selected Company Group.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your Sharing Picker settings are saved.
- Click on one of the buttons to save your entity according to the following options:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your entity and remain in the entity page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your entity and open your entity details page.