Quick Company Setup screen allows you to create a White Label or Affiliate company in just a few steps applying only mandatory options to it. After you go through the company quick create flow, you can create and assign entities to be associated with your company using the Company Shortcuts Menu. Also, you can go to the full-version company creation page to add advanced settings to your company.
Create a Company
To create a company with Quick Company Setup screen, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'ADMIN' in the Portal menu and select 'COMPANIES'. The Companies page is displayed.
- Click on 'CREATE NEW'. A Quick Company Setup window is displayed.
- Select your company type by activating the relevant button and set either a required business type or the parent White Label company for it according to the following table:
Company Type Option to be set WHITE LABEL Click on the 'BUSINESS TYPE' field and select your relevant company business type from a drop-down list. AFFILIATE Click on 'WHITE LABEL / AFFILIATE OF' field and select the White Label company that your newly created Affiliate company will reside under.
- Mandatory: Enter a name for your company in the 'NAME' field.
- Click on 'NEXT' to continue applying quick creation settings to your company.
- Optional: Apply the required video and/or role settings for your company as described in How to Apply Video & Role Settings in Quick Company Setup.
- Optional: Click on 'ADVANCED SETTINGS' to create a new company and display company edit page to continue applying settings to it.
- Click on 'CREATE' to continue company quick creation. A shortcuts menu is displayed.
Note: A shortcuts menu is used for a quick access to creation or editing of new entities to be owned by your company.
Note: For more details on how to use the shortcuts menu please refer to step 6 of the Company Shortcuts Menu.
Click on 'FINISH'. Your company is created.