To connect your player to your ONE Video ad demand inventory using the Player Marketplace, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Go to the 'MARKETPLACE' tab.
- Select the 'ENABLE' slider to activate the Marketplace and define your connection settings.
- Enter a numeric value in the 'RESERVE PRICE ($)' field to filter out any ONE Video Marketplace Connections and Inventory Sources with a reserve price lower than the value defined.
Note: The minimum value accepted is 0.001$.
- Optional: Click on the 'GEO TARGET' field and type a country name to search and select relevant countries to filter out your ONE Video Marketplace Connections and Inventory Sources. This will remove any connections that do not match the target countries you have entered. After finding the relevant country press return/enter to add the country to the list.
Note: You can add multiple geo targets.
- Go to the 'DEVICE TYPE' field and Select the required device type this player will be used for. This will filter out any ONE Video Marketplace Connections and Inventory Sources that don't support the selected device type.
Note: By default, 'Desktop' device type is selected.
Note: Inventory Sources cannot be filtered by device type, but the selected device type will filter out all the Marketplace Connections retrieved by the Inventory Sources.
- Optional: Click on the 'MEDIA - SITE TARGET' field, enter a domain URL and press return/enter to add it. This will filter out any ONE Video Marketplace Connections and Inventory Sources that are not allowed to deliver the defined domain URLs.
Note: You can add multiple domains.
- Optional: Click on the 'Choose file' under the 'Add domains from csv' field to upload domains .csv list to the Marketplace. A finder/explorer window will display allowing you to locate and choose the relevant .csv file from your machine. After selecting the file, click on 'ADD' to upload the file.
Note: For further details on the domains .csv upload, please see Marketplace Domains .csv Format.
- Click on 'Add Connections' under either 'MARKETPLACE CONNECTIONS' or 'INVENTORY SOURCES' to display the demand selection window.
- Optional: Select the relevant demand source tab according to the following options:
- MARKETPLACE CONNECTIONS - Displays all available marketplace connections in ONE Video.
- INVENTORY SOURCES - Displays all available inventory source connections in ONE Video.
- Optional: Use the 'Find' field to search for specific Marketplace connections and/or Inventory sources according to the selected and displayed tab.
- Optional: You can choose to select all results by selecting this check box. All results under the displayed tab will be automatically marked as well.
- Select the corresponding check boxes to the required Marketplace connections and/or Inventory sources you would like to link to your player.
- Click 'CONNECT'. Your selected Marketplace connections and/or Inventory sources are displayed in your player marketplace settings.
- Click 'SAVE'. Your player is now monetized via ONE Video using the selected Marketplace Connections and/or Inventory Sources.