To create an app, perform the following steps:
- Go to the portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'TOOLS' and select 'APP STUDIO' from the drop-down menu. The App Studio list page is displayed.
- Click on 'CREATE APP' and select your app platform from the drop-down menu. A new App Studio page will open displaying the App Templates screen.
- Click on the 'Basic Template' icon to set it as your app template type.
- Click on 'SAVE'. A template type for your app is selected and the 'TEMPLATE DETAILS' tab of App Studio edit page is displayed.
- Mandatory: Enter a name for your app project. This name will identify your app project in the Portal.
- Apply the required fields according to the following table:
Field Description TEMPLATE Optional: Click on the template type name under the to change your selected app template type. Then, repeat steps 4-5. TEMPLATE COLOR
Click on this field to define the color of the template according to the following options:
- DARK - The app template will have a black background.
- LIGHT - The app template will have a white background.
Mandatory: Click on 'Choose File' button and select a required file from the Finder/Explorer window to be uploaded as a header icon for your app.
Enter a relevant color number to set a brand color for your app.
Note: Clicking on this field will open a viewport. Use manipulators inside to set the required color.
Note: The 'APP TEMPLATE PREVIEW' on the right displays how your app will look like according to your selected settings including a template type, a template color, and a brand color.
Note: An App is created under your user's owning company by default.
- Continue applying settings to your app in the 'APP DETAILS' tab.