To add a page to your app with our App Studio, perform the following steps:
- Access your App studio edit page by either creating a new app or editing an existing one.
- Go to the 'PAGES' tab.
- Click on 'CREATE NEW' to create a new page for your app directly in the App Studio. The Create Page pop-up window is displayed.
Note: Each individual page corresponds to an actual content section of your app.
- Enter a title for your app page in the 'PAGE TITLE' field. This title will be displayed in your app's menu.
- Click on 'Add Playlist' to add a playlist to your app page. A Create Playlist screen is displayed.
- Optional: Enter a name in the 'LONG TITLE' field that will be displayed as the name of your selected playlist in your app.
- Search and select a required playlist for your app page under the 'PLAYLIST' field.
- Click on 'SAVE'. The playlist is added to your page.
- Click on 'SAVE' again. Your page is saved and added to the list of pages.
- Optional: Repeat steps 3 to 9 to add another page to your app.
- Optional: Click on the menu button and select 'Add Pages' to add already existing pages to your app.
- Click on 'SAVE & CLOSE' to save your app and open its details page.
- Optional: Proceed to the creation of a build for your app starting from the step 5 as described here.