To create a build for your app with App Studio, perform the following steps:
- Go to the portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'TOOLS' and select 'APP STUDIO' from the drop-down menu. The App Studio list page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for a required app by entering its name in the search field and pressing enter/return.
- Click on the required app. Your App page is displayed in details mode.
- Click on 'BUILD' to start running a build for your app. Your app build process will start automatically. The 'BUILDS' tab will open displaying your build details and current status.
- Click on the download icon near the required build to download your app project. Your app project will be downloaded to your machine in a .zip file format.
Note: The download icon will become available when your build reaches 'SUCCESS' status.
- Important! To run your app, follow the instructions in a setup file named "setup_instructions_[platformname].pdf" that is contained in your app project .zip archive that you downloaded.
Note: The setup file explains how to open your downloaded app project in a developer environment and submit it to an app store.