Quick overrides in the Quick Company Setup screen are used to limit the access of the users of this company to the Portal content and functionality.
To apply quick overrides to your company using the Quick Company Setup screen, perform the following steps:
- Access the Video Settings tab in the Quick Company Setup screen by completing steps 1 to 6 of the company quick create.
- Under the 'VIDEO SETTINGS' tab, click on the 'CONTENT VISIBILITY' field and select which content will be displayed to users that are logged into this company from the drop-down menu according to the following options:
- Show All Content (Default) - This will allow your company users to view all public content available in the Portal.
- Show only my content - This will allow your company users to view all content associated with your company.
- Show only white label content - This will allow your company users to view all content associated with your White Label and of its Affiliates.
- For Affiliate option only: Go to the 'ROLE SETTINGS' tab. Search and select a maximum access role for your Affiliate company under the 'AFFILIATE USER - MAX ROLE LIMIT' field.
Note: The permissions set for the maximum access role will override the permissions of the role assigned to the user.
- Complete your company creation process by completing steps 8 to 10 of the company quick create.