You can upload a list of domains to your company in a form of a .csv file.
Note: To see what are the requirements to a domains list .csv file, please go to Requirements to Domains .csv File.
To upload a list of domains to your company, perform the following steps:
- Access your company edit page by either following the steps 1 to 8 of the company quick creation or editing an existing one.
- Go to the 'SITES' tab.
- Under the 'Upload Domains CSV' field, click on 'Choose File' button. A finder/explorer window will display allowing you to select a .csv file to upload.
- Click on the 'UPLOAD' button to upload the domains .csv file you have previously selected to your company. Your domains will be automatically added to the 'DOMAINS AND APPS' table.
- Optional: Click on the 'DELETE ALL DOMAINS' button to remove all domains from your company.
- Click on one of the following options to save your company:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your company and remain in the company page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your company and open your company details page.