To upload a list of domains to be either restricted or allowed to play your content in a form of a .csv file, perform the following steps:
- Access your seller rule edit page and open the Domain Restrictions picker as described here.
- Select the required restriction mode by clicking on the relevant radio button according to the following options:
- Black list - Select this option to restrict domains from playing videos assigned to this seller rule.
- White list - Select this option to allow domains to play videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Click on the 'Import CSV' button and upload your domains list .csv file using a finder/explorer window that will open. The list of domains will automatically import into the Domain Black/White List Summary area.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your black list/white list of domains is saved and applied to your seller rule.
- Click on one of the following options to save your seller rule:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and remain in the seller rule page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and open your seller rule details page.