To remove a specific ad demand connection from your Player Demand, perform the following steps:
- Access your player that is monetized using the Player Demand in edit mode.
- Go to the 'DEMAND' tab.
- Go to the 'SUMMARY' area and click on the relevant demand connection according to the following options:
- Marketplace connections - Click on this link to view the list of your selected marketplace connections.
- Inventory sources - Click on this link to view the list of your selected inventory sources.
- 3rd party - Click on this link to view the list of your selected ad campaigns.
The list of your selected Marketplace connections/ Inventory sources/ 3rd party Ad Campaigns is displayed.
- Optional: Use the 'Find' field to search for a specific Marketplace connection, Inventory source or 3rd party Ad Campaign according to the selected and displayed list.
- Optional: Click on 'Select all' to select all items in the list.
- Select the corresponding check box to the required Marketplace connection, Inventory source and/or 3rd party Ad Campaign you would like to remove from the list.
- Click on 'Remove selected'. The relevant marketplace connection/ Inventory source/ 3rd party Ad Campaign is excluded from your ad demand connections list.
- Click on 'DONE'. Your ad demand connections list is updated.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your Player Demand updates are saved.