To remove a specific site/app target from your Player Demand, perform the following steps:
- Access your player that is monetized using the Player Demand in edit mode.
- Go to the 'DEMAND' tab.
- Go to the 'SUMMARY' area and click on the 'View List' button under the 'Sites/App Target' field. The list of domains your ad demand connections are allowed to play at is displayed.
- Optional: Use the 'Find sites/apps' field to search for a specific site in your site/app target list.
- Optional: Click on 'Select all' to select all items in the list.
- Select the corresponding check box to the required site/app you would like to remove from the list.
- Click on 'Remove selected'. The relevant site/app is excluded from your sites/app target list.
- Click on 'DONE'. Your sites/app target is updated.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your Player Demand updates are saved.