A deal gives buyers priority over ordinary bids. Once you have completed negotiations with the buyer, you can create a Deal ID by adding the parameters to the New Deal page.
- Go to Marketplace > Deals and click + New Deal.
The New Deal workflow opens.
- Define the deal Status.
Note: Only a Live deal can deliver on bid requests.
- Enter a the Deal Name.
- Set the Start and End dates and times for the deal.
- Select the Deal Type to determines the priority of the deal.
Based on the Deal Type selected, the Pricing Type is pre-defined a Fixed or Floor price.
Note: If Guaranteed deal type was selected, you additionally have to apply the Priority Type, which is either Ad Priority or Sponsorship.
- Set the Priority of the deal, 1 (highest) to 10 (lowest).
- Enter the CPM price in the CPM field.
If the deal has a Fixed price, the deal will clear at the CPM price in the CPM field.
If the deal has a Floor price, this price is the minimum bid that will be considered to win the deal.
- Select the Buying Platform from the drop-down list.
Note: The ability to select one or multiple Buying Platform is determined by the Deal Type. Only buyers approved for buying on at least one connection in a Private Marketplace appear for selection in the Buying Platform list.
- Select the Marketplace you want to assign to this deal.
Note: The Private Marketplaces displayed depend on the Buying Platforms selected in the previous step.
- Add Connections by either searching for specific connections or select Connections from the list.
Note: At least one Connection must be selected before a deal can be saved. If a deal is linked to all connections, then any new connection created automatically links to that deal.
- Click Save & Exit.
- The Deal ID is auto-generated by the Video SSP system and displays in the ID column in the Deals list. For details, see Seller Deal ID.
- Forward the Deal ID to the buyer as well any needed parameters.
Note: If you have multiple Buying Platform, the Deal ID should be sent out to all of the participating buyers.