To select a marketplace for your connection, perform the following steps:
- Access your connection create page by either creating a new connection or editing an existing one.
- Click on the 'Reserve Prices' tab. The reserve prices tab is displayed.
- Under the Default Reserve Price area, check a box against a marketplace that you would like to sell in. The 'Amount' field is activated.
Note: For your connection to be live, at least one marketplace must be selected.
- In the 'Amount' field, set a default reserve price for your connection in the selected marketplace.
Note: Buyer media bids must be above this price by at least $.01.
- Optional: Repeat steps 3-4 to select another marketplace and set a reserve price for it.
Note: If you select multiple Marketplaces, you must define a Reserve Price for each selected Marketplace.
Note: We recommend that you select all available marketplaces, in order to maximize demand.
Note: If you select the Video SSP Marketplace, the connection is considered a public connection and will need to be approved by the Video SSP Inventory Quality team.
- Optional: To target a reserve price to be applied to a specific location, media, buyer or marketplace, create a rule under the Advanced Reserve Price Rules tab.
Note: For more details on how to create an advanced reserve price rule, please refer to How to Apply Advanced Reserve Price Rule to Your Connection.
- Continue targeting your connection by clicking here.