Follow the steps below to add media to an inventory source.
Note: If you add or remove a Media from an inventory source, you should also make a corresponding change to the media list of a connection that is targeted at this inventory source, as their media lists should match.
- Access an inventory source create page by either creating a new inventory source or editing an existing one.
- Click on the 'Media' tab. The Media tab is displayed.
- Under the 'Children's Privacy' area, select 'Yes' or 'No' radio button to indicate whether there are any sites/apps to be added that are directed towards children aged under 13.
- Click on '+Media' button. The Sites tab of the Add Media window is displayed.
- Enter the name of the domain that you would like to monetize.
Note: Enter the domain name without any http://, https:// or www. prefixes.
- Optional: Click enter/return and add another domain by typing its name in the next row.
Note: You can type one entry per row or copy and paste large lists from Excel or another external source (one entry per row).
Note: The Add Media window has a 100,000 character limit.
- Optional: To add an app to your inventory source, go to the 'App' tab and repeat steps 5-6, entering a name(s) for an app(s).
- Click on 'Save & Exit'. The domain/app is added to your inventory source.
Continue defining format for your inventory source by clicking here.