To add media to your inventory source, perform the following steps:
Note: If you add or remove a Media from your inventory source, you should also make a corresponding change to the media list of a connection that is targeted at this inventory source, as their media lists should match.
- Access your inventory source create page by either creating a new inventory source or editing an existing one.
- Click on the 'Media' tab. The Media tab is displayed.
- Under the 'Children's Privacy' area, select 'Yes' or 'No' radio button to indicate whether there are any sites/apps to be added that are directed towards children aged under 13.
- Click on '+Media' button. The Sites tab of the Add Media window is displayed.
- Enter the name of the domain that you would like to monetize.
Note: Enter the domain name without any http://, https:// or www. prefixes.
- Optional: Click enter/return and add another domain by typing its name in the next row.
- Optional: To add an app to your inventory source, go to the 'App' tab and repeat steps 5-6.
- Click on 'Save & Exit'. The domain/app is added to your inventory source.
- Continue defining format for your inventory source by clicking here.