Use the Organization Settings tab to modify the following:
The Default Time zone setting controls the time zone applied to your account for both ad serving and reporting.
Changing your Default Time zone will change:
- The default time zone according to which data will be reflected in reports.
- The time zone according to which start and end dates assigned to campaigns, ads, creatives, inventory sources etc. are managed.
Note: The time zone setting for individual reports can be adjusted when creating or editing a report.
To edit your default time zone:
- Click the pencil icon to open the Default Timezone overlay.
- Select the continent for your time zone from the Continent drop-down list.
- Select the continent/city combination for your time zone from the Timezone drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Changes are immediate once saved and will be reflected for any new object created in the account.
Note: Account objects such as ads or campaigns created before the default timezone settings were updated will retain their original start/end dates and original time zone setting.
The Default Marketplace Demo Forecasting Provider setting determines the measurement provider used as a data source for demographic forecasting and optimization for marketplace buying.
Note: You can override this default selection any time at the campaign level under the Setup tab within the campaign workflow.
To edit your Default Marketplace Demo Forecasting Provider:
- Click the pencil icon to open the Default Marketplace Demo Forecasting Provider overlay.
- Select a measurement provider from the drop-down list. You can choose between the following measurement providers:
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings (OCR)
- comScore validated Campaign Essentials (vCE)
- Click Save.