Use the Organization Settings tab to modify the following:
The Default Time zone setting controls the time zone applied to your account for both ad serving and reporting.
Changing your Default Time zone will change:
- The default time zone according to which data will be reflected in reports.
- The time zone according to which start and end dates assigned to campaigns, ads, creatives, inventory sources etc. are managed.
Note: The time zone setting for individual reports can be adjusted when creating or editing a report.
Follow the steps below to edit your default time zone.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Default Timezone overlay.
- Select the continent for your time zone from the Continent drop-down list.
- Select the continent/city combination for your time zone from the Timezone drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Changes are immediate once saved and will be reflected for any new object created in the account.
Note: Account objects such as ads or campaigns created before the default timezone settings were updated will retain their original start/end dates and original time zone setting.
The Default Marketplace Demo Forecasting Provider setting determines the measurement provider used as a data source for demographic forecasting and optimization for marketplace buying.
Note: This default selection can be overridden any time at the campaign level under the Setup tab within the campaign workflow.
Follow the steps below to edit your Default Marketplace Demo Forecasting Provider.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Default Marketplace Demo Forecasting Provider overlay.
- Select a measurement provider from the drop-down list. You can choose between the following measurement providers:
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings (OCR)
- comScore validated Campaign Essentials (vCE)
- Click Save.